Preparedness for Lesson and Learning Environment
· School is not a form of punishment rather an opportunity for you to build a strong foundation for your future.
· Have vision. What you want to be in future and strive towards that vision.
· When you wake up set the day moods for school activities.
· Always display self-confidence.
· Show respect and consideration for others. It helps you build new relationships with others.
· Be a leader not a follower. Make good and right choice.
· Spend more time being with other students who have the same morals and values as you.
· Use a planner to help you stay organized. Planning a head and being prepared is key to being a successful student.
· When you are organized it will ease a lot of
stress and help keep your grades up.
|Get Paid to Write Quality Content|
· Sitting posture in class also matters. Sitting upright shows your interest in class and respect to the teacher and other students.
· Lying on the desk is disrespectful to your teacher and students around you.
· It allows you create a positive atmosphere for everyone involve.
· Establish good study habits;
- Listen attentively in class
- Participate in class. It helps you understand and learn more about the subject.
- Always complete your assignments on time.
· Talk to your teacher and ask question even if it is not academic related.
· After classes gather your things, leaving your area clean and neat.
· Reward yourself with what you like doing i.e. in sports, choir, watch an episode, dance, clubs etc.
· It helps you be motivated to stay focused and complete your work.
REM: Stress Less and Smile More!
E. Kirui 2017Get an Inspirational eBook